- Prices do not include port fees and taxes. See below for those additional costs.
- Full payment due at time of booking.
- All rates are NON REFUNDABLE, and travel insurance is recommended. Ask us for a quote.
- Name changes can be made up to 21 days prior to sailing.
- Additional passengers added after Jan. 1 could subject your group to a dining time change.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- Third and Fourth Passengers in a cabin are $599 per person except for Owner’s Suites, Grand Suites and the Two Bedroom Suites. The third and fourth people in those cabins are $699 per person. The fifth – eighth people in the Royal Family Suites are $599 per person.
- Port Charges and taxes are $169 per person except for the Owner's Suites, Grand Suites and Royal Family Suites. Port charges for the Owner's Suites, Grand Suites and Royal Family Suites are $199 per person.
- Suites still available with sponsorship packages.
PRICING FOR CHILDREN:
- Children six months to two years old are $279 per child.
- Children 3 and above will be charged regular adult pricing, based on total number of occupants in a cabin.
- Single adults traveling with a single child must pay regular rates.
- All single travelers must pay two cabin charges and a single port charge.
- Single "Interior Special" through May 31, will be one cabin charge and two port charges on INTERIOR STATEROOMS ONLY!
TRAVELING RULES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN & CHILDREN:
- Children must be at least six months old at the time of sailing.
- Pregnant women cannot travel beyond week 23 of their pregnancy.
Call 614-792-6204 for cancellations; all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.